Last Revised: May, 2015.
- Regardless of the rules to follow, if a moderator or an admin asks you to stop what you are doing, then please listen.
- Be respectful.
- You may not include any referral links in chat messages. You can, however, set the link in your name to a non-swagbucks referral link.
- Chat messages and content you link to should be rated PG-13.
- Advertisements are allowed once every 12 hours. Advertisements must include the text “#ad”.
- Advertisements must provide a brief summary of what you’re advertising has to offer.
- You may not post links to other chat rooms or sites in competition with this site.
- You may not buy, sell, or trade accounts, items, or money on sc-s.com.
- Please do not post a code in chat once it’s been published by a mod or posted by scs-bot.
- We’re not responsible for accidents, misunderstandings, or trouble you might get into while using our chat box.
Failure to comply with the rules will result in a ban. We reserve the right to change these rules as we see fit. Moderators and Admins reserve the right to ban anyone. The duration of any ban is at the whims of the person who banned you. If you’d like to appeal your ban, you can go here to plead your case. Make sure you convince us that you shouldn’t have been banned.
If you have questions or concerns with the rules, please ask a moderator.
We have a robot that goes by the name of scs-bot. He updates our chatbox when it looks like swagbucks might’ve released a code on twitter, facebook, or their blog. He’ll also announce changes to the swidget. If he’s bothering you, speak with one of the mods.
Members With Url/Email
Members Without Url/Email